''Say what you mean and act how you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.''
- Dr.Suess
Monday, June 22, 2009
Pretty pictures
I like to take pictures and never get to show anyone. So here is a nice cactus that was outside of a cemetary and a view from a side road up by Strawberry.
I had to laugh at your cactus picture. It just seems funny to me,out of all the pretty water and mountains my wonderful sister picks cactus. That's why I love ya they are nice pictures
Agreed - those are some nice pictures, thanks for sharing. We sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks good to me! When you coming for a visit?
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at your cactus picture. It just seems funny to me,out of all the pretty water and mountains my wonderful sister picks cactus. That's why I love ya they are nice pictures
ReplyDelete