Monday, July 13, 2009

BUSY





















I had the pleasure of taking Austin and a bunch of other 9 year olds up to Scout camp. We went 2 days, leaving at 8:30 in the morning and returning around 3:30. It was an adventure. The first day it rained hard all morning and then they had the boys do an obstacle course in mud! Luckily a leader lent me a tarp to cover my backseat with to transport the boys home...I was seriously thinking of making them walk the whole way down the canyon. Anyways here are some pictures of those couple of days.
Then we went to SunValley over the 4th to see Jeff's sister. It was heaven, they fed us like we were dining at a 5 star restaurant. They took us skeet shooting (notice there arent any pictures of this event..due to Wendy being creamed by everyone, even Austin) we got to see Olympic skaters put on an ice show and then fireworks. We went fishing (fly and bait), to antique shows and went to at least 4 different art galleries. It was just an overall relaxing trip that we really needed. Too bad we have to come back to our jobs and real life.
The only downside is we missed the baby blessing. Guess I am not important enough to reschedule around...just kidding Cory.
Oh yeah check out the cool sunset that we saw on the way to SunValley.

3 comments:

  1. You guys have had a lot of fun lately. No worries about missing the blessing. I would have to for Sun Valley but it was my girl soooo.... j/k

    I love it when everyone posts pictures. I love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitch got to go to a scout day camp and loved it. I can't believe you stayed for 2 days....blessings on you! We missed you, Sun Valley ...blah J>K I love Sun Valley we used to watch the fireworks from our inn window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I remember going to scout camp. loved it. we used to go for a week though, not just 2 days. lol

    ReplyDelete