Monday, June 22, 2009

WE FOUND GOLD!!!
















I wish. We were bored the other day after church and decided to take a drive back over to the old mining town called Ophir. It is supposed to be a ghost town but there are a few residents and a small museum. There is also a nice campground that would be fun to hang out in some time. We were looking around the old artifacts when Austin shouted "GOLD" He found quite a few rocks with some shiny gold streaks running thru them. He was so excited that we spent the next hour walking around the mountain searching for gold. We brought some home if anyone is interested in checking it out. Luckily no new pets to report. I even convinced him that the horny toads needed to go back to their home in the Mercer cemetary. I think he finally agreed cause he was tired of rounding up dinner for them. It is only fun to hunt bugs when you don't HAVE to.

No comments:

Post a Comment