Monday, June 1, 2009

Bear Lake Weekend





















Thanks to all who got it all together so we could have AN AWESOME weekend. After an afternoon of chasing frogs and kids..eating the Hawaiin dinner was a treat. It was might tasty too. Check out the pic of Austin and Hannah sleeping on the way home...so cute. They are laying down..I am at a weird angle in the front seat.

Let's not forget the "world championship" volleyball game where I realized just how old I am getting.

2 comments:

  1. I loved having you there. We also were able to come home with frogs, so far so good. And by the way, you are not too old, our team won by a long shot! Cant' wait till we get together again. lv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo glad you guys could make it up that weekend. The kids had a blast. I believe we left CC's frogs in a drawer there. Someone is in for a nice little surprise next time we go up.

    Plan on this same time next year. Bigger and Better!

    ReplyDelete