So I am sure all of you have heard that we lost our little Vienna. *the picture above is Rowdy and Vienna at Christmas*Our house hasn't been the same. For one it sure is a lot quieter..it seemed V was the talker. There are no happy barks when we come home, no one sneaking in the shower as your drying off, and no hot little body keeping your toes warm. I never expected to come across someone with a little fiesty personality that we had to bring home. Meet Daisy. She is 4 months old (on the 7th of Aug) approximately 3 lbs of absolute energy. We have spent the last week trying to get the perfect picture of her....not working. How do you take an action shot? She never stops. Her favorite past time is running under Hannah and biting her legs then running under the couch to hide. So the pictures don't do her justice but already she is a huge part of our life. She loves to follow Austin everywhere...problem is he doesn't see her and has almost mashed her a couple times. We got her a small frisbee and it is soo dang cute to see her with it...Come meet her. You will love her too.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She is so dang cute!! How fun! Is she full grown or will she be the size of Rouwdy? I am not sure if I want to show her to the boys, they already want one so bad! Good luck with potty training;)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. Wish we could meet her. Baxter would love to say hi and play. I am glad you were able to get another dog, none will replace a lost friend and family memeber, but it helps to have a new one to create new memories with.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Vienna :( Happy Birthday, by the way! I meant to call tonight, but it's pretty late now. I'll try you tomorrow. Hope you had a great day!! We'll see you in two weeks when we bring William down to Provo.
ReplyDelete