Friday, May 28, 2010

Crazy Daisy

As everyone knows..our favorite hang out is Wheeler Farm.  Well, last weekend they were having a MAY DAY festival. Bounce houses, a reptile show, crafts, and sheep shearing.  Austin was intrigued with the science booth and the fossils.  He begged and begged to buy some rocks. I finally agreed and while he was pouring over which rock/fossil to buy, I was talking with the gentleman who found the rocks.  He had a nice display of animal tails hanging by his booth, and while we were talking I noticed it started to move.  Then all the sudden the whole rack disappears under the table.  His wife and I were startled and hurriedly looked under the table to see Daisy "killing" the tails.  She was viciously attacking those poor tails.  Luckily the couple thought it was as funny as well.  I ended up having to buy one since it was all slobbery.  She carried that thing around like it was a prize. It was hilarious since it was as big as her. Ironically it was a fox tail. HA! Then when we got home she proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon shredding it all around my house.  I am still finding chunks of fur in corners.  Gotta love it though.  It keeps our house NORMAL?

No comments:

Post a Comment