Friday, April 2, 2010
Sleep Over? HA
I have put it off long enough..finally I had to accept that it is Austin's turn to have the sleep over at our house. Here I am listening to them "sneak" into the kitchen for leftover pizza. Like I cannot hear their "church whispers" and them trying to keep the dogs upstairs. I definately know the army isn't ready for their stealth manuevers. The enemy could hear them coming miles away. Now they think they are going to get away with playing the Wii all night. I can hear them scheming "wait til your parents are way asleep and then we turn the tv way low...they will never know." Right. Like any of the games they play can be played "quietly". Why do they call it a sleep over when no one gets any sleep? What time can I send them home and not seem like a poor hostess? Crap, now they want to sneak outside to play army....maybe if I tie them up as hostages I can sleep? It's all part of playing army ...right? Very tempting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment