You would thing that with only one child that I could have things under control....NOPE. I come home after a long commute (thanks to SNOW drivers) to find my house in an uproar. There were broken tree ornaments all over the living room floor and even on the couch. Austin was chasing Daisy trying to get some ribbon out of her mouth, Hannah thought it was a game and was chasing them both, the tv was blaring some Wii game, and the backdoor was wide open. Just as I was turning off the tv to find out what was going on, Jeff calls and says "What are you making for dinner? I'll be home in a half hour." Yeah, that is going to happen. He wondered why I hung up on him. I haven't a clue.
Anyways we made it this far...another 14 days and we can have some normalcy? Is that a word?
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sounds exciting. Oh can you watch our dogs for us for awhile? lol. We miss you guys. If life gets too crazy you can always make a quick getaway to AZ. At least you have a tree. We decided since painting is so taxing and taking up all the room that we won't put up a tree this year. Besides, christmas is about more than a tree right? keep your head up and enjoy it, before long it will be all quiet and Austin will be in college.
ReplyDeleteFunny comment Bop made about it getting quiet when Austin goes to college...that seems like forever when you aren't even in middle school yet:) I hear ya about the ornaments, luckily our baby brings them to us and the boys throw them....Happy holidays!!
ReplyDelete