Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ghost Hunters SLC


So, Austin begged and begged for us to go Ghost hunting, so after finding the camcord and waiting for a semi nice day, off we went to Wheeler Farm. It was about 5:30 when we went out so I figured we had some daylight left. To make a long story short (trust me an hour felt like 5) we finally made it back home with an hours worth of tape to watch. If you have ever seen the Blair Witch Project it looked an awful lot like that...a lot of walking and seeing Austin film his feet. It was hilarious to listen to Austin's narrative though. I don't think most people know how many people died at Wheeler Farm...there was a lot of tradgedy. Then at one point you hear him saying that he is all alone cause his mom is about 2 miles ahead of him (when you can see that I am walking next to him) and that it is getting scary in the dark. He loved the fact the camcord had infrared. We got a good shot of him catching a goose...it kinda did look scary with the goose's eyes glowing. He says the next hunt will be much better and that we need to go closer to midnight. Yippee! I can't wait. Maybe that would be a good Daddy son bonding time?

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! Ask Austin what he plans on doing when he actually finds one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! When do we get to see the video?

    ReplyDelete