Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a beginning....

I guess it is time to move into the world of BLOGGING. Usually I hate being last at anything, but in this case, I knew once started it would only be one more thing I would have to keep up on.

So lets go. I have a long way to go before getting as fancy as Alana or Cory..but hey, we all have to have a niche somewhere and this isn't mine. I love being able to keep up with each family and see how they grow. It shouldn't replace calling though......

Austin and I just finished watching one of my all time favorite movies "Ladyhawke". I didn't realize how much we relate to the movie til it finished. Aus runs upstairs and tells Hannah that she can be the wolf and Sara can be the hawk. It worked ok til he tried to get Sara and she bit him. Now I guess we just play the wolf part.



Anyways, what do you say to start a blog? Hey we are the Fox family, Jeff, Wendy and Austin. We have 3 dogs and one bird. Hannah (Beauceron Shepherd), Rowdy (Long hair Dachshund), Vienna (Short hair Dachshund), and Sara (a yellow nape). We keep busy with both of us working and Austin in all sorts of stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Yahoo, I am so excited for your blog. Welcome to the family sister! The pictures are so cute. Your doing great. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Welcome the blogging world! It can become addicting. I am excited to see pictures and hear how things are going. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am happy to see you on here Wendy, but come on Jill.. Yahoo? sheesh

    I agree this should not replace a good phone call now and then though. I'm excited to see your pictures and read what you guys are up to.

    Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete